Monday, August 15, 2011

i'm freezing!


Edinburgh is awesome! And the Fringe festival is really cool too-it is a crazy time to be here.  While my musically talented teammates are playing on the streets, I am usually walking around and hanging out with people- at coffee shops, outside, or anywhere.  It has been really cool and God has blessed me with some awesome opportunities.  Basically we do street work during the days, and then about every other night we are doing ministry like handing out free hot chocolate or coffee at bars and clubs, or going on prayer walks. It really has been an awesome experience, and very tiring.  Also, it’s FREEZING here.  I can see my breath in the mornings- and it rains everyday. I am definitely made for the warm sunshine, but this city is so cool it makes up for it.  So after we bought some boots, gloves, socks and hats, we fit right in.   We are in Edinburgh until Thursday, and then back to the bus and back to England!  We are not really sure where we are going Thursday, so please pray that God reveals that to us.

We had the day off yesterday, and it was sooo good. It was supposed to be a day of rest, but me, Tina, T, and chris woke up at 5am and went on a 10 mile hike, and it was BEAUTIFUL. It was so green and there were flowers everywhere, and every peak we made it to just kept getting prettier.  It was so cool seeing the city from so high up.  It was such a great day off, and it is days like that that remind me that I am having the experience of a lifetime.

There is still nothing set and stone for my internship, so please pray that God opens up doors.  We are done with our outreach September 14, and are traveling Europe for about 10 days after that, so I have a little over a month!


Love and miss yall, and everytime your REALLY hot, pray for me, because i am freezing;)
 Edinburgh!
 Tina playing for the Christian Heritage Center



 our amazing hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment