Wednesday, April 27, 2011

College Station

Hello friends and family!

So it is crazy to say that I am graduating on May 13!  I cannot believe how fast this has come.  What's even crazier is that I am moving to San Pedro, Belize to do a program called YWAM, Youth With A Mission.  It's a 9 month program- we are in Belize for 3 months for Bible school and missions training.  I will then go on an outreach, or mission trip to another country (to be determined where) for 2 months, and will then have an internship (to be determined where) for 4 months.  I am VERY excited for my travels and this will be the blog that I send updates to so please check it!!  I will have internet, so my communication will be through this and e-mail.

As excited I am for my next adventure, I am extremely sad to leave college.  I have been blessed with the best college experience I could have ever asked for, and the best friends in the world.  Please be praying for  this big change that is about to happen.  I am moving out of College Station Sunday, and move to San Pedro on Tuesday.  I am very sad to leave my roommates and my house, but know that the next chapter is going to be even better.  Please just be praying for this change.

I love yall, and am too blessed by my friends and family.

Becca


My roomates and best friends, Brittani, Rita and Lauren!  Could not be more proud of these girls. I still can't believe we are graduating



5 comments:

  1. WHat about leaving your momma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops and I are so proud of you and so excited about this upcoming journey. We love you, Pana & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting adventure, Becca! I too am so proud of you! Much love and many blessings as you travel. xoxo, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss you already boo!!!! love you so much & so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey BPPE! Safe travels and know you are in our hearts and prayers. As Pops said "we are so excited for you" you will only continue to touch many lives! Love you Boo, xxxxxxxxooooooPana

    ReplyDelete