Monday, May 2, 2011

Leaving tomorrow!

My plane leaves from Dallas tomorrow and I fly straight into Belize City.  I then take a tiny plane to the island I will be staying on.  Please be praying for safe travel.

Moving out of college was pretty sad, but I am excited for the next step.  I am just trying to keep looking forward.

Getting everything I had into one bag was just an experience.  My mom was the best helper ever.  In our first attempt not even half of the stuff fit in.  But after unpacking, cutting back on some clothes, and repacking, we got it to work!  This is definitely going to be the simple life. 




I will blog as soon as I can when I get there!  

Love yall!

4 comments:

  1. so proud of you bec! Can't wait to hear about the amazing adventures, incredible lessons learned, unbelievable God moments, and life experiences you are about to have! Praying for you big time! You will be missed! Belize or bust baby! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful day! so glad you will be keeping us posted.....love you and I will be praying for you :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pack! Blog ASAP! I can't wait to hear how your first night in Belize goes! Expect an email soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude, you're a for real cool girl now. living out of a pack...so awesome. excited to hear about the adventures!

    ReplyDelete