Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Greece is absolutely amazing.  We ahve been here for about 3 weeks, and we have been to Athens and 3 different islands:  Zakynthos, Santorini, and Mykenos.  I have never seen anything like Greece.  It is beautiful!! We have hiked up a volcano, seen a red, black and caribbean style beach, and explored some of the coolest towns ever.  Having my mom here has been amazing.  I can't believe she is leaving Thursday. It has been so much fun with her here, and she knew exactly where to take us in Greece.  I feel like i was seeing the movies sisterhood of the traveling pants and mamma mia in real life.- Greece is a must see, its AMAZING! and the food is so good.

Thursday me and Tina are headed back to italy!  We are going to Venice until Sunday, and then Lake Como until Thursday.  We are so excited tostart using our Eurorail and to go back to Italy!  

RIght now Tina and I are reading through the Old Testament and it is so cool to be in, or at least close to, some of the places that we are reading about.  

If you have ever been to Europe and there is a place we need to see, e-mail me!!! I don't want to miss a thing!

Love and miss yall!!


 the Parthenon





 For my Theta sisters... duh
 The hike up the volcano!




No comments:

Post a Comment