Saturday, June 11, 2011

My parents are coming tomorrow!

The rest of ministry week was incredible.  I loved being in the schools with the kids.  It made me want to teach in a third world country.  The kids here are so smart, and once they get 5 minutes of 1 on 1 time they will learn, but that’s so limited here.  I also had a blast teaching with Marvin, the local on our team.  He was so great with the kids.  Next week we are back to our normal schedule with a new speaker.  I am excited to be back in class.  We have a book report due Monday, so I am reading and catching up this weekend.  Also, MY PARENTS COME TOMORROW! I am so pumped to see them, and for them to see my life here, because I feel like I cant explain it very well via e mail.  I miss and love yall so much, and your e mails make my day!

 Me and the kids at school
 These are the cool places we get to hang out. I just LOVE it here
 This was a night at the park we had for the kids.  We did face paint, games, had cookies and juice, it was a blast.

3 comments:

  1. Love,love,love seeing you in your element!! Know how excited you are to see your parents. You will have an awesome time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart swells with such pride having such a wonderful granddaughter that uses her unique gifts God gave her. She lives her life knowing God is sovereign and has plans for each of us. "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plan will succeed" Proverb 16:3.
    Have great time with you Mom and Dad-we love you Pana

    ReplyDelete
  3. bec i love that in the picture from the night in the park you are the only one doin the wrong hand motions :) gave me a little giggle. hope time with your parents has been AWESOME! the ministry week looked great and i'm sure you were a stud in the schools. love you boo!

    ReplyDelete