Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am loving life here!

I am having the time of my life here.  I am learning so much through my reading and lectures.  I am also getting so close to my team.  Yesterday we talked about hearing God’s voice, the different ways we hear His voice, and why we sometimes don’t hear His voice.  The speakers here are incredible.  Last night we had dinner on our own, so we went into town and ate some local food. It was SO fun and the food was great.  Life is so different here.  We literally take boats everywhere and everything is so slow paced. I love it. Today we had the day off, so I laid out all morning on the dock and finished my book, and then we went scuba diving and saw sharks, eels, and HUGE turtles.  Scuba diving is amazing, I have never seen anything like it,  I get to go again tomorrow since it’s the weekend!  I will post more pictures tomorrow when I go into town! Love and miss yall. 

4 comments:

  1. these updates are getting hard to read...I mean laying out, reading books, scuba diving?? Unreal. I am so glad you are loving life there and learning more and more everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a life! Love you and miss you, God is awesome! Pana

    ReplyDelete
  3. this part "and then we went scuba diving and saw sharks, eels, and HUGE turtles." reminds me of your paper you wrote about Zorb the alien... "in the forrest we saw all different kinds of animals such as dear, frogs, and more animals". hahaha. miss you boo! enjoyed talking to you just now, sounds like you are having a BLAST. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an experience you are having!! Of course, I would have freaked out if I had seen the sharks, but that is your Aunt Carolyn!!!!!
    Love you & have a geat week!!!

    ReplyDelete