Saturday, May 21, 2011

Studying John was super intense but I loved the week!  Our next speaker, Jeff Prat comes tomorrow, and according to Ally who did YWAM in Denver, he is AMAZING.  I am so excited for our studies next week.  Our first book report is due Monday.  It’s a 10 minute presentation on the book we have been reading.  I started my second book for my second book report, which is Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.  I have always wanted to read it all the way through and am very excited about it. 

Something cool about Belize is that we can walk to really nice resorts and they let us use their pools and eat their ice cream.  Its so fun so on our off time it is like we are on vacation!  It is so much fun.  Today I learned how to sail.  I kinda sucked at it, but apparently it takes practice.  Tomorrow we get to go diving again, and then I am going into town with Tina to get some dinner, and were going to church with the local on our team, Marvin. 

I am so pumped to spend my birthday here Monday!  I cant believe I get to spend my birthday in the Caribbean!! 

 This is the ONE and only road on the island. this is where I run most mornings.  Just down and back.  Its about 5 miles to town, and beautiful the entire time! its so much harder running on sand though!
 This was giving my oral gospel presentation
We tried to go for 4, but it didnt work. 

5 comments:

  1. Becca! Looks like you are having a blast. You know I would be running around to all those resorts with you. Hehehe. Thanks for posting the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone says your tan is so beautiful!love you photos. Thanks for the great updates Boo! We love and miss you soooooooooo much! BPPE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are great! Can't wait until you next posting. Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow.
    Will be thinking of you and singing"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Sweet Becca, Happy Birthday to you! And many, many more!!!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo I am making you a chocolate cake for your 22nd BIRTHDAYLOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to my wonderful granddaughter!! Love u PaPa

    ReplyDelete